Job Title: Warehouse Operative / Supervisor
Salary: 20000- 24000
My client is looking for experienced warehouse operative with enthusiasm and self-motivation.
Applicants must have good customer service skills and the ability to work on their own as well as in a team. As someone who is positive and practical, you’ll enjoy the hands-on nature of this role.
It’s vital that you have good attention to detail and you’ll also need to be able to lift and carry parcels weighing up to 30kg. This is a varied role to work across several departments to assist with the day to day needs of the company.
• Fork Lift Experience essential.
• Assist in unloading shipment containers when deliveries arrive.
• Prepare pallets for delivery, ensuring that they are packaged correctly and all required documentation
has been attached.
• Assist and load customers that visit the warehouse fulfilling their requirements.
• Assist with stock rotation ensuring that older stock is sold and loaded first.
• Assist in organizing equipment throughout the business keeping the premises tidy and safe.
• Various areas will require cleaning. This may include Offices, Yards, Warehouses and Sanitary areas.
• Regular Forklift servicing will need to be carried out. This will include ensuring the machine is in a good
state of repair and all fuel/oil levels are adequate.
• Some minor maintenance will need to be carried out from time to time and will include general repairs.
• Assist the office team by using computer software during busy periods and to cover holidays.
• Stock control
My client will be moving to new premises in Newquay so you will need to be able travel to this location.
Please contact Sally for more information regarding this position
Job Ref: SP090421
Closing Date: 09/05/2021