Job Title: Warehouse Manager
Berry Recruitment are currently seeking a Warehouse Manager for a manufacturing client based in Redruth.
You must be able to hit the ground running and it is essential that you have skills in Managing a Warehouse, to include Warehouse Distribution, Managing Staff and their Shifts, Goods in and out, Quality control, Health & Safety etc.
We are looking for someone that is highly organised and a team player
Reporting to the Managing Director you will be able to lead your team and manage the following:
- Manage & co-ordinate distribution function in close liaison with transport providers
- Ensure all good inwards and outwards conform to the company quality standards. Ensure all incoming, outgoing goods, raw materials and WIP are correctly stored distributed and always accounted for.
- Be a role model for Health and Safety
- Manage the Warehouse to the agreed procedures and ensure documentation are used and followed for all stock movement.
- Review space utilisation and requirements, acting when required and implementing outside storage as required.
- Overview of aisles management to identify damaged product/pallets or racking, taking appropriate corrective actions
- Prioritise your team to ensure outside storage and vehicle areas are clean and safe
- Plan and co-ordinate distribution requirements with customer service department and freight providers
- Monitor and review staffing levels to maintain both efficiency levels, service levels and ensure budget is.
- Manage stock control to facilitate cycle counts and monitor and review accuracy levels seeking corrective actions where necessary
- Ensuring Material Handling equipment is fit for purpose and identifying additional opportunities
- Ensure all equipment conforms with current Health and Safety legislation.
- Participate in Senior Management business progression
- Support in budget processing and assisting in preparation of departmental budgets
- Submit monthly and annual reports for your Department to include KPI’s defined by the Plant Manager
- Carry out induction and training of all new direct reports and ensure ongoing training and development is available to encourage personal development
- Provide, leadership and support.
- Any duties as assigned on either a temporary or permanent basis to support business by the leadership team. Flexible
- Ability to plan and prioritise a heavily fluctuating throughput
In return the company are offering a generous salary of £45k
Hrs are 7.30am to 4pm Monday to Friday, but can be flexible on start and finish times, 40 hrs a week
If you are available and have the managerial and organisational skills required for this exciting opportunity please get in touch with Mariola Slater at the Berry Recruitment Truro, Cornwall branch today!
Job Ref: MS/CORN/WM
Closing Date: 17/04/2021