Job Title: Trade Account Administrator
Salary: £10.00 per hour
I am looking for a temporary trade account administrator to work with one of Cornwall’s leading brands.
Super organised with excellent time management skills, you will be a whizz with MS Excel and can manipulate and analyse large volumes of data.
- Setting up Key and large Trade accounts ensuring all settings are correct.
- Processing orders, either by portal, spreadsheet, paper or website.
- Processing specific product information sheets, new lining sheets and trackers.
- Inputting orders online and into back-office system.
- Managing weekly consignment stock reconciliations, returns and invoicing.
- Amending orders for customers.
- Building relationships with transport partners and booking deliveries and advising shipping costs.
- Tracking deliveries and matching POD’s to invoices.
- Processing returned stock and exchanges.
- Dealing with customers’ queries, by email and telephone.
- Work closely with a Business Development Manager for Key/Trade Account to receive and enter orders, progress, and increase revenue from each account by whatever means necessary.
- Ensuring Purchase Orders and stocks are correct, aligned and assigned to the correct season.
This post is being offered on a 6 month temporary contract.
Job Ref: SP240321
Closing Date: 18/04/2021