Job Title: Team Secretary
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
Location: North Cornwall
I am recruiting an experienced team secretary to work in the office of a beautiful rural estate which hosts weddings and events, an extensive farming and woodland operations, many let properties (both residential and agricultural), and ambitious environmental targets.
The Team Administrator will help with the day to day running of the office and the estate providing general administrative support to the Estate Secretary, Operations Manager and Events Team and will be involved with multiple areas of the business.
• Booking in relevant staff for events and holiday lets and managing changeovers.
• Responding to holiday enquiries and keeping the online bookings system up to date.
• Updating manual and computerised records, and management information systems.
• Assisting the Estate Secretary and Land Agent with property and estate maintenance administration.
• Placing orders, checking goods and monitoring paperwork;
• Updating communications channels (such as the website, newsletters and in-house brochures) with
assistance from the marketing and events team.
• Attending, participating and taking notes at meetings as required.
• General administrative duties such as photocopying, filing, emailing and completion of routine forms;
• Being on call on a shift pattern in case guests have a problem with their cottage / accommodation.
• A highly organised and conscientious individual, with excellent attention to detail and a strong
• Excellent written and oral communications skills, with solid experience of using Microsoft Word and
Excel. Experience using online booking systems is desirable but not essential.
• Ability to work independently and with initiative, as well as being able to work constructively as part of
a team, taking full responsibility for assigned tasks.
• A genuine interest in sustainability, and the business values and objectives.
• Ability to display resourcefulness, enthusiasm, patience, resilience and a sense of humour.
• Ability to deal with everyone in a positive and professional manner, which promotes a positive image
Job Ref: SP110321
Closing Date: 25/04/2021