Job Title: Stock / Inventory Controller
I am looking for a stock and inventory controller for our established manufacturing client based on the outskirts of Newquay.
You will be responsible for stock checking between 2 sites, resolving issues, identifying poor performance, and where any training maybe required. You will also take the lead in the annual stocktake and report your findings to the management team.
The successful candidate will be able to work to deadlines and have strong computer and numeracy skills. They will also need to be able to communicate effectively with internal and external parties at all business levels.
- SAP or similar ERP systems experience.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Administration or inventory management experience essential.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Distribution Centre or similar logistics role.
- MHE license - Scissor or FLT desirable but not essential.
Hours Monday – Friday
07:45 to 16:15
Job Ref: SPHQ24075
Closing Date: 31/01/2021