Job Title: Sales Co-ordinator
Salary: £19,000 - £21,000 per annum
Hours: Full Time
We are currently seeking a Sales Co-ordinator on a permanent basis based near Newquay joining a friendly local company who have remained operational and open during the pandemic.
If you have skills within Sales Coordination, Business Development etc. you may have the transferable skills we are looking for!
If you are also from the construction industry this would be desirable.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, working within a happy, rewarding workplace on a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining tender/live records
- Handling inbound sales queries from customers to include the pricing of all written enquiries
- Liaise with customers and establish when tenders become live
- Establish successful contractors of tenders
- To prepare quotations and negotiate for orders
- Business Development - as well as dealing with reactive sales there is an element of dealing with proactive sales to identify potential new business using Planning Application Database
- Reporting on competitors activity and price levels
This is a varied and exciting role with a salary from £19k to £21k per annum with career progression as they pride themselves on people development.
45 hour week Monday to Friday, with breaks
Office based and COVID-19 Compliant
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity please contact Sally Appleby at the Berry Recruitment Truro, Cornwall branch.
Job Ref: SA/CORN/SC
Closing Date: 28/05/2021