Job Title: Regulatory Graphic Designer
Salary: £20,000 per annum
Hours: Full Time
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Regulatory (Labelling) Graphic Designer based in Falmouth on an initial 12 month Fixed Term basis to commence early April 2021. (You will be based at home initially until a safe return to the office).
If you have full competency in Adobe Creative Suite , to include InDesign (essential), Illustrator and PhotoShop and you are seeking your next opportunity we would love to hear from you!
We are seeking someone who is able to work on your own initiative with efficient time management and project management /coordination skills.
Joining a friendly team and reporting to the Regulatory Affairs Executive you will be responsible for designing, managing and delivering User Instructions on manuals and labels to support the Regulatory Requirements of the companies products.
As a Regulatory (Labelling) Graphic Designer, on a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- Creating and amending printed and digital materials
- Review, validate and approval of materials
- Coordinating translation of materials
- Working with external providers to include printers, translation houses etc.
- Maintaining product branding across all internal and external materials
If you have worked within Graphic Design, Publishing etc. we would like to hear from you
Skills you will require are:
- Full Competency of Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign (essential)
- You must be an excellent communicator and administrator
- Efficient time management and project management skills
- Able to work on own and as part of a team
- Strong eye for detail and English grammar skills
In return the company are offering a salary of £20,000 on a fixed term 12 month basis
Hours are 8am to 4:30pm Mon to Thurs and 8am to 3:30pm on Friday's
You will initially be working from home until a safe return to the office.
To find out more about this fantastic and rare opportunity please call Sally Appleby at the Truro, Cornwall Berry Recruitment Branch for more information.
Job Ref: SA/CORN/RLGD
Closing Date: 11/06/2021