Job Title: Registered Nurse
Salary: £18 - £35 per hour
Nurseplus is looking for Registered Nurses to care for vulnerable adults in Newquay and the surrounding areas.
At Nurseplus we understand it takes a truly special individual to care for others, that’s why our staff are at the heart of everything we do. If you are a kind-natured and compassionate person, we’d like to hear from you!
Why should you join Nurseplus?
• £250 Nurse joining bonus*
• FREE Training
• FREE Uniform*
• FREE DBS*
• Flexible Hours -To suit your needs, full or part-time, days, evening, weekends
• Excellent Weekly Pay - Competitive hourly rates
• Immediate starts are available.
• Refer a friend scheme - £1000 when you refer a Nurse - £250 when you refer a Carer*
• Ongoing support whenever you need it from your friendly local branch.
Your position with us:
As an RGN, you’ll be playing a vital role in providing social care to individuals who need it the most.
Some daily tasks may include the following:
• Providing a high level of care to our friendly clients
• Administering medications
• Assisting residents needs as necessary
• Ensure clear and effective communication with patients, relatives and staff.
Every task you undertake whether big or small helps our clients live a more independent a fulfilled life which can be a very rewarding experience.
This role is based in Newquay; however we also have work available across Cornwall.
• Qualified RGN/RMN or RNLD with a valid NMC pin number
• You must have the right to work within the UK
• You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
• A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
• Applicants must be in general good health and not classified as “High risk”.
A pre-screening interview will be carried out within 48 hours of application
* T&Cs apply
Job Ref: NEWQUAY/RGN/46
Closing Date: 21/04/2021