Job Title: Registered Manager - St. Ives
Location: St. Ives
Hours: 39 per week
Are you a passionate, driven and positive Registered Manager with a L5 qualification in the care sector? Then an exciting new opportunity awaits you here at Spectrum.
We are looking for established Registered Managers to lead, inspire and mentor a dedicated team, within a regulated environment, ensuring we continue to deliver high quality person-centred care.
If you have experience in autism and learning difficulties and can manage a team to ensure the best outcomes for the individuals we support, we want to hear from you!
What do we do?
Here at Spectrum we provide specialist care services for autistic people. These include residential care for adults and children, outreach support and education for children.
Our goal is to provide quality of life and the opportunity to develop for service users in our care. The organisation works to a value-base of respect for the dignity and uniqueness of each individual – service user, team member, stakeholders and the wider community.
What we can offer you?
- £30,000 per annum, plus bonus (subject to review)
- 25 days annual leave entitlement plus bank holidays.
- Death in Service Benefit.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- High Street discounts.
- Monetary Referral Scheme.
- Rolling rotas so you can plan and create an excellent work life balance.
- The opportunity to earn extra through our successful Care Friends referral app.
- A comprehensive induction and training programme at our very own training centre.
For an application pack or for further information about us and our services please contact the recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01326 371000.
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check, with a check of the barred lists for both adult and children’s services.
Job Ref: RM
Closing Date: 31/03/2021