Job Title: Quality Controller
Salary: £21-£22k depending on experience
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Berry Recruitment Cornwall are currently seeking a Quality Controller for a leading manufacturing client based in Falmouth.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
• Qualification in quality, industrial, or mechanical engineering
• 2+ years of experience in quality control, quality assurance, or a similar role
• Experience using QA software tools and processes
• Background in manufacturing
• New product introduction support, including FAIR Inspection to AS9102 and PPAP Submissions
• Inspecting and testing materials, equipment, processes, and products throughout the manufacturing process to ensure quality specifications are met
• Calibration of measuring equipment used for inspection and testing
• Investigating and problem-solving product or production issues including 8D Corrective & Preventative Action.
• Guide and support the production team on quality control issues and inspection methods
• Comprehensive record keeping and reporting
• Supporting process improvement implementation
• Updating and reporting on role specific KPI’s
• Maintaining the continuous flow of product through the quality department ensuring on-time delivery targets are achieved
• Ensuring that workflows, processes, and products comply with safety regulations
This is a permanent role.
Working hours Monday - Friday 7:30am – 4.30pm
Salary is £21-22k depending on experience
If you are suitable and available, please call Mariola at the Berry Recruitment Cornwall for further information.
Job Ref: MS/CORN/QC
Closing Date: 10/04/2021