Job Title: Project Co-ordinator, Pengover House Redevelopment
Salary: £25,000 to £29,000 per annum
Location: Flexible working, from Truro, Home and our
Who are Cornwall Care?
Cornwall Care is the largest Care provider here in Cornwall.
We are an ever evolving and progressive thinking not-for-profit organisation and registered charity that is focused on giving the highest level of assistance for all types of care.
As well as offering residential, nursing and dementia care in our 16 care homes, Cornwall Care supports younger adults with mental health issues and helps over 1,000 people across the county to live independently in their own homes.
We are seeking a Project Co-ordinator who will lead the redevelopment project of Pengover House, our Nursing Home in Liskeard. You will be responsible for the co-ordination of all aspects of infrastructure and services related changes, from planning through to completion.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
• Working with a range of internal and external stakeholders to be responsible for ensuring the redevelopment is delivered in a timely manner that optimises all resources.
• Developing the project management & reporting infrastructure required and report to colleagues including the Home Manager, Regional Clinical Manager, Executive Team and the Board.
• Proactive management of the delivery of the project in line with the agreed plan.
• Work together with colleagues to identify potential risks and appropriate mitigating actions.
• Applying highly organised project management & administration skills in order to support the delivery of the project and to assist colleagues to undertake their actions relating to the project.
Job Ref: PROCOOR
Closing Date: 31/12/2020