Job Title: Production Supervisor 2.00pm -10.00pm shift 5/7
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
I have a new opportunity for a Production Supervisor working on a 2.00pm - 10pm shift 5 days out of 7 ( to include one day at the weekend)
The factory is part of a wider warehouse which handles packing and dispatch of customer orders alongside deliveries.
You will be comfortable with physical work, be a team player and be confident at using I.T. systems.
The role involves:
• Use stock control system to independently pull reports that enable shop stock replenishment.
• Identify when stock is low and engage the factory to produce stock accordingly.
• Process and produce all web orders for artwork that come into the system.
• Identify when raw product requires ordering and being responsible for placing the subsequent orders.
• Being a point of contact for all Health & Safety matters within the factory
• Training to be a First Aider for the factory
• Manage the factory team in the absence of the Factory Manager.
• All aspects of contract picture framing including glazing and using machinery.
• To work as part of a team, support colleagues and be collaborative in working practices
• Carry out any ad hoc duties working in the warehouse as requested by the factory manager..
A full driving licence and forklift licence would be beneficial.
Please note that the shift is 2.00pm - 10.00pm 5 days out of 7 ( to include one day at the weekend )
Contact Sally for more information regarding this position.
Job Ref: HQ06012028
Closing Date: 27/02/2021