Job Title: Part Time Compliance Officer ( Healthcare)
Salary: Up to £12ph
Our client, a well-regarded Domiciliary care agency in the Healthcare sector is looking for a candidate to join them as Part-Time Compliance Officer, an exciting role which would be fast paced, and no two days are likely to be the same. The company is going through a period of expansion which means for the right candidate, further career development will be available in the future.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with previous experience in a similar environment who also has excellent attention to detail skills and the desire to be a perfectionist when it comes to the quality assurance and compliance side of the business. Full training on the compliance side of the role will be given but it is essential you have previous healthcare experience within an administrative or relevant capacity.
- Assisting the Nominated individual in all aspects of their duties
- Developing a thorough understanding of the requirements of CQC and ensuring that these practices are echoed in the checks carried out.
- Auditing both service user and staff files, ensuring all required documents is present and obtaining if not.
- Investigating complaints and service failures
- Liaising with Registered Managers to improve their compliance and service standards and keeping them up to date with latest regulations.
- Liaising with external organisations such as CQC, Adult Social Teams, Councils, NHS and bodies such as Public Health England and Healthwatch
- Preparation of reports
- Assisting in procedure writing
- Other associated administrative and compliance tasks
- Travel to 8 offices through Devon & Cornwall when required (but in line with current government guidelines)
Previous experience in the health and social care sector
Confident working within a team, as well as being self-motivated to work autonomously with minimal supervision.
Excellent organisational and time management skills
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Adaptable and flexible approach to tasks
Possess a driving licence and able to travel throughout Cornwall and Devon when required (mileage paid / pool car provided)
This is initially a part-time role, working 20 hours a week. Competitive salary of £10ph-£12ph depending on experience with other great perks including mileage paid for work journeys, career and training opportunities, away-days and many other benefits to work with this group.
Job Ref: JIC07
Closing Date: 03/03/2021