Job Title: Office /Sales Manager
Location: St Austell
I have a new opportunity for an experienced office /sales coordinator for an award-winning bespoke design company based in St Austell.
Managing the sales team, you will contribute to the achievement of sales targets by seeking out new business opportunities and motivating your team to ensure they meet company set KPI’s.
Your role will also include ensuring order satisfaction, coordinating with other departments, and promoting customer relationships
• Helping the sales team to improve their productivity.
• Handling urgent calls, emails, and messages answering customer queries, informing them of delays, arranging delivery dates.
• Handling orders by phone, email, or mail and checking the orders have the correct prices, and product numbers.
• Inputting orders, ensuring they are processed according to customer requirements, and ensuring all orders are accurate and delivered on time.
• Collaborating with other departments to ensure sales, marketing, queries, and deliveries are handled efficiently.
• Developing and maintaining filing systems to maintain sales records, prepare reports, and provide financial information to the finance department.
• Hiring and training sales staff and ensuring staff meet their quotas and goals.
• Managing budgets for expenses like bonuses, marketing, and travel.
• Making the company's products and services as attractive to potential customers as possible.
• Ensuring adherence to laws, regulations, and policies.
Sales Coordinator Requirements:
• 2 or more years' experience in a similar role
• Good team development and leadership skills.
• Computer literacy.
• Good administrative, organisational, and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills.
• The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines
Contact Sally for more information regarding this position
Job Ref: SPHQ24074
Closing Date: 17/01/2021