I have a new opportunity for an experienced office manager to join our client who are a progressive beverage manufacturer.
Supporting the company director, you will be managing the office to ensure the smooth and efficient running of day-to-day operations.
Key duties include:
- Process Customer Orders for manufacturing businesses through bespoke CRM systems.
- Handling enquiries across the group (phone, email, visitors to site), directing as appropriate
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Xero, Brewman, Unleashed, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Access, etc., to manage and maintain correspondence, documents, records, spreadsheets and databases
- Maintaining stock records
Other duties include:
- Devising and maintaining office systems
- Booking shipments in and out as required
- Using content management systems to maintain and internal databases
- HR Administration (recording leave etc)
- Attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment
- Sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues
- Petty cash recording
- Any other duties as assigned
- Good sense of humour
- Must like dogs (as there are 3 on site)
- Happy to make a round of teas and coffee.
- Willing to help out in other areas (such as packing) when required.
Hours 9 -5 pm
APPLY TODAY BY UPLOADING YOUR CV.
Or contact Sally for more information
Closing Date: 30th June 2021