Sunnydays Nursery & Preschool
Closing Date: 26/10/2020
We are currently recruiting for a qualified Level 3 Nursery Assistant to support the learning and play of children aged 0-5 years within our setting due to an increased intake.
The primary focus of the role is to deliver a range of high quality creative and developmental nursery activities in line with policies and practice of the Nursery that meet standards and regulatory requirements. You would be allocated a key group of children and would be responsible for ensuring that their needs are met developmentally.
You would be required to continue development with training throughout the year which may take part outside of your usual working hours.
We are a huge part of the community in which we are set and maintaining this link is very important to us so we would expect involvement within events held.
Essential skills, qualifications & Experience (Not limited to):
• Qualification in childcare, Level 3 or higher
• Knowledge of Early Years Foundation Stage
• Experience of working with young children (1 year Preferred)
• Good knowledge and understanding of safeguarding procedures (in relation to Child Protection), and hold or be willing to complete a Safeguarding Certificate
• Available to work between the hours of 8am and 6pm
For a full Job Description please contact the setting
This role is subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Interview Date: TBC
Job Type: Full-time on a fixed term
Pay per hour for level 3: £8.72
To apply please send a detailed CV along with a covering letter explaining why you would be a great addition to our team.