£19,000 pro rata
Closing Date: 25/11/2020
Are you a Manufacturing Operative looking for a new challenge? Do you have a technical background? If yes, please get in contact now!
Berry Recruitment are currently seeking a Modular Workstation Manufacturing Operative for a successful business based in Falmouth.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a good problem solving ability, methodical approach to work and a good communicational skills both written and verbal. Previous mechanical and electrical assembly experience is preferred but not essential.
Your tasks will include:
• Building and testing of modular workstations and the corresponding modules.
• RMA fault finding and repairs on the different MWS’s and their modules.
• Completion of batch documents.
• Picking of raw materials.
• Packing of finished goods.
• Assistance with outbound shipping activities.
Working hours are 8am until 4.30pm, 5 days per week, Monday to Friday.
This position is a 3 months contract starting at the beginning on October.
Please contact Mariola at Berry Truro to apply and for more info