Job Title: Management Accountant
Salary: £28,000 to £30,000 per annum
Hours: Full Time
We are currently seeking a Management Accountant on a permanent full time basis joining a friendly and successful company within their industry of engineering.
Working for an established business that has remained fully operational during the pandemic you will be joining the Finance Team, reporting into the company's Financial Controller.
We are seeking someone who is qualified or part qualified to Level 4 AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians) or CIMA. This is a hands on “doing” role and you must be prepared to get stuck in!
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- The production of Monthly Management Accounts
- Production of quarterly VAT returns
- Fixed asset register maintenance
- Assisting with statutory accounting procedures
- Playing a key role in the operation of import/exports across EU, Northern America and Canada
- Deputising for the Financial Controller during busy periods and absence
The company use SAP as their accounting platform so if you have used this before it would be advantageous but not essential as full training would be given
In return the company are offering a salary of £28k to £30k per annum
For more information about this rare and exciting opportunity please get in touch with Sally Appleby at the Berry Recruitment Truro, Cornwall branch for more information
Job Ref: SA/CORN/MA
Closing Date: 11/06/2021