Job Title: Maintence Manager - Holiday Park
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
I am looking for an experienced maintenance manager to organise and plan a repair program for an award-winning holiday park on the outskirts of Truro.
Working with the General Manager Your Key Responsibilities will include:
• Leading the team to ensure the maintenance department meets the daily, weekly, monthly and annual KPI targets.
• Effectively managing a budget for maintenance wages and monitor and maintain effective cost controls.
• Ensuring all required maintenance jobs are recorded on our company system with effective management of time taken, parts used and overall costs.
• Building relationships with guests and owners and resolve queries within agreed timescales and follow through to beyond satisfaction.
• Planning, implementing and controlling winter and summer work programs of repair and maintenance.
• Ensuring the good working order of all plant and equipment whilst ensuring a planned maintenance schedule is in place in line with the Health & Safety policy.
• Liaising with external contractors for the completion of all projects and ensure compliance with Health & Safety.
Ideally you will have the following:
• Recent experience of successfully leading, developing, and motivating a maintenance team.
• A gas or electrical related qualification.
• A carpentry, plumbing or another maintenance-based trade is desirable
• A strong understanding of landscaping and gardening work.
• Ability to plan and execute a maintenance schedule.
• Experience of controlling a winter plan or similar proactive maintenance projects.
Working pattern 5 days over 7 to include weekends
Contact Sally@winners-recruitment.co,uk for more information regarding this vacancy
Job Ref: SP041220
Closing Date: 05/01/2021