Job Title: Maintenance Manager
Salary: £24000- £29000
Location: Lizard, Helston
I have a new opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Manager join an award-winning holiday park based on the West coast of Cornwall.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be required to prepare, plan, and manage a maintenance programme for all areas of the park, accommodation, bars, and entertainment venues in line with agreed operating standards and benchmarks.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Leading the team to ensure the maintenance department meets the daily, weekly, monthly and annual KPI targets.
• Effectively managing a budget for maintenance wages and monitor and maintain effective cost controls.
• Ensuring all required maintenance jobs are recorded on our company system with effective management of time taken, parts used and overall costs.
• Building relationships with guests and owners and resolve queries within agreed timescales and follow through to beyond satisfaction.
• Planning, implementing, and controlling winter and summer work programs of repair and maintenance.
• Ensuring the good working order of all plant and equipment whilst ensuring a planned maintenance schedule is in place in line with the Health & Safety policy.
• Liaising with external contractors for the completion of all projects and ensure compliance with Health & Safety.
The successful Person will:
Have experience of successfully leading, developing, and motivating a maintenance team.
Ideally have a gas or electrical related qualification.
Have experience of carpentry, plumbing or another maintenance-based trade.
Have a strong understanding of landscaping and gardening work.
Hold the ability to plan and execute a maintenance schedule.
Have experience of controlling a winter plan or similar proactive maintenance projects.
Job Ref: SP260421
Closing Date: 31/05/2021