Job Title: Maintenance Manager
Salary: £28,000 to £30,000 per annum
Hours: Full Time
A rare and exciting opportunity has come available joining a new venture for a Maintenance Manager based in Bodmin on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the General Manager you will be responsible to organise, carry out and implement the total maintenance and upkeep of the building. You will be looking after the buildings services, gas, water, electricity and drainage, including the contents of the building for example, equipment, carparks and grounds.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- Boilers, associated plant and controls
- Water treatments and monitoring
- Mechanical ventilation plant
- Kitchen equipment
- Lighting, audio / visual kit
- Leisure club mechanical, electrical and associated equipment
- Keeping sufficient stock for use in the case of general maintenance
- Surveys , collating data and reporting
- Looking to reducing the carbon footprint
- Ensure that all areas under your control are maintained to a very high standard of cleanliness and safety in accordance to the Company Policy, Health and Safety and Statutory requirements
It is essential that you have:
- A thorough knowledge of the Electricity at Work Regulations
- Willingness to obtain a thorough knowledge of the Practise with regards to Legionnaires Disease
- Previous skills in a management / supervisory role
If you have the practical skills and people management / supervisory skills we are looking for we would love to hear from you!
In return the company are offering a salary from £28k to £30k
Working hours are 40 hours per week and you must be prepared for out of hours calls to deal with emergencies
This may include weekend and late night working as required
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity please contact Sally Appleby at the Berry Recruitment Truro, Cornwall branch!
Job Ref: SA/CORN/MM
Closing Date: 11/06/2021