Job Title: Maintenance Assistant
Salary: £21,000 per annum
Hours: Full Time
Are you looking for your next role in Maintenance?
If so we are currently seeking a Maintenance Assistant based near Redruth for the next 3 months based on a Temporary basis. The role has the potential to be Temp to Perm for the right candidate.
Joining a friendly and professional team reporting to the Maintenance Manager you will provide support to carry out planned and reactive maintenance duties.
You must have practical skills across all aspects of maintenance and have worked in building maintenance environment
Responsibilities will include:
- To carry out planned and reactive maintenance and minor repairs to the building fabric, fixtures and fittings
- Use chemicals in accordance to COSHH training
- Assist in maintaining the general safety/security of the building
- To carry out basic fabric tasks around the site, to include minor partition, building and decorating tasks
- To undertake general porterage and movement of equipment
- Be fully aware and comply with security, fire regulations and all all other aspects of Health & Safety
- Securing the building
- To partake in site emergency response team as required
An example of Maintenance work will involve , lamp changing, E-Light testing, gutter and drain cleaning, building maintenance, water checks, painting, minor carpentry / building / road repairs / porterage
Full Time Role - 40 hours Hours per week Monday to Sunday
8am to 5pm to include weekends on a rota basis
£21k pro rata - paid on an hourly rate + additional pay when on call out rota.
If you are interested in finding out more about this rare opportunity please contact Sally at Berry Recruitment, Cornwall on 01872 302822 for more information.
Job Ref: SA/CORN/MA
Closing Date: 30/06/2021