Job Title: Logistics Manager - Retail/e-commerce
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Logistics Manger – Retail/e-commerce
I have a newly created role for a talented Logistics manager to join an expanding Cornish retail organisation.
The role has been created so the company can continue to expand into new national and international markets. Ideally you will come from a background in delivering successful logistical operations both in the UK and internationally, within Retail, Wholesale & Digital Commerce sectors, from a budget value of £10 million + per annum.
Your role as a Logistics Manager is to organise the storage and distribution of goods from suppliers through to end consumers. This will incorporate international shipping modes through to negotiating and overseeing final mile deliveries.
You will also be responsible for transportation, stock control accuracy and warehousing in the UK and internationally; monitoring the flow of goods from overseas suppliers into new markets.
• A proven track record of delivering successful Logistical operations, ideally working in Retail, Wholesale & Digital Commerce sectors in the last 5 years.
• Ability to lead and deliver Logistics operations from a budget value of £10 million + per annum.
• Experience of leading teams of up to 80 direct heads and managing multiple partners including sourcing, negotiating, and exiting partnerships.
• Advanced Data analysis skills, including MS Excel skills and WMS experience.
• Certificate in International Supply Chain / Logistics Management or equivalent is desirable.
Contact Sally for more information regarding this position
Job Ref: SP121120
Closing Date: 30/11/2020