Job Title: Interim Business Support Manager
Interim Business Support Manager (Clinical Ops Team)
37 hours per week
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Contract: 6 month FTC
Cornwall Care is built on love. Love of our people and love for the work that we do. As Cornwall’s largest provider of care, and a registered charity, we’re a little special – and now you can join us.
About our ethos
At Cornwall Care, we take pride in delivering excellence through teamwork and commitment. Working for us is all about making a lasting and positive difference – for the people we support, and for our colleagues.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for an interim Business Support Manager to join the Clinical Operations team on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract. Reporting into the Clinical Operations Lead, you will have responsibility for the efficient delivery of business management support for the Clinical Operations team.
Key responsibilities include:
• Providing comprehensive, proactive, and high level business administrative support,
• Identify and improve business processes where necessary,
• Diary management,
• Drafting, formatting and proof reading of all reports and correspondence,
• Assist meetings by providing necessary paperwork and record meeting minutes,
• To act as the first point of contact for all enquiries into the Clinical Operations team,
• To provide support to the Executive Directors on an ad-hoc basis when required,
This position will be a combination of working from home and a regular presence within our Support Office in Truro and other sites across Cornwall.
Working for us
You’ll soon become an integral part of the team; with a network of support provided by our colleagues who will help to ensure your success in the role.
Proud that we’re a Healthy Workplace Award winner, we focus deeply on your own wellbeing. Our carefully chosen staff benefits deliberately provide for your mental, physical and financial health – to take care of you, as you take care of others.
For those who would like, there are very real opportunities to progress with us. You may wish to move up the ladder in care, or to explore the huge variety of other roles we have, in locations across the county.
Our brilliant Care Academy, in partnership with Cornwall College, gives you access to free courses and qualifications – from vocational knowledge such as understanding dementia, to industry-recognised Diplomas, and business management specialisms. The Cornwall Care world is your oyster!
What is in it for you?
If you are successful, we will provide you with the necessary IT equipment to carry out your role from your own home or our office as required .
You will also receive a wide range of benefits:
• Great training and career development opportunities.
• Free 24-hour counselling and legal advice service.
• Discounts with major high street retailers and local suppliers.
• Reduced gym memberships.
• Refer a friend bonus programme.
• Financial: range of staff loans and saving products together with support on managing your money.
• Employer pension contributions.
Care and Coronavirus
We know that Covid-19 is never far from the mind right now, and we have tight measures in place to keep everybody protected. These include temperature checks, easy access to regular testing, and of course PPE – making an especially safe setting for all.
Job Ref: Interim Business Support Manager
Closing Date: 31/01/2021