Are you a caring, honest person, with good practical skills and a friendly and cheerful disposition?
Would you enjoy visiting service users in their own homes to ensure they get the helping hand and care they need? If you have previous experience within a healthcare capacity or similar or are looking for a change of career, you may be just the person our client is looking for – being a carer can be a very rewarding role.
- Rate of pay of £9.60ph - £10.40ph
- Mileage paid
- Pool cars available for work purposes
- Full and part time contracts available
- DBS paid for
- Ongoing training and support
- Great career prospects
- Visiting service users in their own homes, assisting them in day to day living tasks to ensure they are as happy and healthy as possible
- This will include personal hygiene, getting washed/showered, dressed and assisting with meals and drinks as well as taking to appointments, the shops and assisting with medication
- You will be there as a familiar face, someone to make them feel comfortable and safe in your presence and be improving their lives wherever possible.
- Ideally previous experience within care capacity, whether this be community, care home, hospital or similar or perhaps caring for a family member, though not essential as full training given
- You must be a driver with a valid driving licence, ideally with access to car, though pool cars available
- Be able to work every other weekend or one regular day every weekend
- Have a calm, polite and caring nature
- You will have a genuine passion for caring or the desire to understand how important this role is to the daily lives of those you care for and be a team player, but equally able to work on your own initiative.
- Able to work every other weekend or one day a week
- Shifts are usually 7am-2pm or 4pm-10pm , flexibility as to how many hours you wish to work and both part and full time contracts available
APPLY TODAY FOR AN IMMEDIATE START
Closing Date: 26th August 2021