Job Title: Heating Engineer
Salary: £33,000 NEG + VAN + BENIFITS
Winners recruitment are looking to recruit a Heating Engineer for a local company specialising in renewable energy and Heating systems within the domestic home.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an Experienced Heating Engineer to join a fast growing and successful company.
The role will be varied from week to week and will include the following:
• Carrying out Gas Boiler Swaps.
• Servicing of Boilers and heating Systems
• Reactive maintenance of various heating systems.
• Installation of high spec bathrooms.
• Installation of Heating systems
Benefits of this role include:
• The ability to further your career within the Renewable Energy Sector.
• Excellent Company Training
• Job security along with great job satisfaction with an ethical and fast-growing company.
• A good team working environment.
• Company Vehicle
• Full PPE and Uniform provided
• Company Pension scheme
• 28 days holiday pay + bank holidays
Requirements of Role:
• Have a Full, Clean Driving Licence
• Work as part of a team and/or on you own as required with a positive attitude.
• Be able to work anywhere in Cornwall, good overtime rates on offer if desired.
Responsibilities of Role:
• Be willing to go the extra mile to maintain our first-class customers service reputation and get jobs finished on time.
• Take pride in your work and be respectful of our customers’ homes.
• Have good time keeping and attention to detail.
Experience: & Qualifications:
• Gas Safe qualified with ACS- CCN1, CENWAT1 as a minimum.
• Qualified plumbing & heating engineer (NVQ or equivalent).
• Unvented qualifications and experience necessary.
• 5+ years of plumbing/heating experience.
• Heat Pump, Oil and LPG requalification and experience adventitious but not a requirement.
• Physically fit to be able to carry out all the duties required for the role.
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
**Please do not apply for this job without the necessary qualifications.
Job Ref: 3703
Closing Date: 30/04/2021