Job Title: Healthcare Assistant
Salary: £9.25 - £16.65 per hour
Nurseplus is looking for Healthcare Assistants to work in nursing homes in Truro and the surrounding areas.
At Nurseplus we understand it takes a truly special individual to become a Healthcare Assistant, that’s why our staff are at the heart of everything we do. If you are a kind-natured and compassionate person, we’d like to hear from you!
Why should you join Nurseplus?
• FREE Training
• FREE Uniform*
• FREE DBS*
• Refer a friend scheme - £1000 when you refer a nurse - £250 when you refer a carer.*
• Flexible Hours -To suit your needs, full or part-time, days, evening, weekends
• Excellent Weekly Pay - Competitive hourly rates
• Ongoing support from your local branch
Your position with us:
As a Healthcare Assistant, you’ll be playing a vital role in providing the highest quality care to individuals who need it the most.
Some daily tasks may include:
• Assisting clients with personal care, such as washing, dressing and eating
• Administering medications
• Daily activities such as light housework
• Assisting in the safe lifting and movement of clients
This role is based in Truro; however we have work available across Cornwall.
• You must have the right to work within the UK
• You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
• A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
• Applicants must be in general good health and not classified as “High risk”
A pre-screening interview will be carried out within 48 hours of application
* T&Cs apply
Job Ref: TRURO/HCA3/46
Closing Date: 09/05/2021