Job Title: Head of Recruitment
Salary: Competitive Salary
We are currently looking for an experienced resourcing leader to join our growing HR team on a full time permanent basis. This position would suit someone with strong recruitment knowledge and leadership experience, spanning all areas of resourcing including temporary labour and zero hours contracts as well as permanent hiring.
As the Head of Recruitment, your role will be both strategic and operational, managing the recruitment needs of the future as well as of today.
Key responsibilities include:
• To develop and embed a forward-looking recruitment strategy in line with the overall people strategy
• Direct line management of the recruitment team across all services
• To ensure all roles are marketed through the most effective channels
• To assist with direct sourcing of candidates where possible
• Grow and develop external partnerships and relationships with local businesses and suppliers
• To help develop the employer brand through recruitment activities and links with local businesses
• Providing proactive support to Hiring Managers including training and coaching to ensure effective resourcing decisions
• To ensure the successful on-boarding of candidates and a positive candidate experience
• To manage our recruitment policies and processes in line with all current relevant legislation
• To work with key internal stakeholders including Heads of Department and Services to ensure that the recruitment team are providing a value added service to the whole organisation
• Other responsibilities as reasonably required
This position will be a combination of working from home and a regular presence within our Support Office in Truro and other sites across Cornwall.
Working for us
You’ll soon become an integral part of the team; with a network of support provided by our colleagues who will help to ensure your success in the role.
Proud that we’re a Healthy Workplace Award winner, we focus deeply on your own wellbeing. Our carefully chosen staff benefits deliberately provide for your mental, physical and financial health – to take care of you, as you take care of others.
For those who would like, there are very real opportunities to progress with us. You may wish to move up the ladder in care, or to explore the huge variety of other roles we have, in locations across the county.
Our brilliant Care Academy, in partnership with Cornwall College, gives you access to free courses and qualifications – from vocational knowledge such as understanding dementia, to industry-recognised Diplomas, and business management specialisms. The Cornwall Care world is your oyster!
What is in it for you?
If you are successful, we will provide you with the necessary IT equipment to carry out your role from your own home or our office as required .
You will also receive a wide range of benefits:
• Great training and career development opportunities.
• Free 24-hour counselling and legal advice service.
• Discounts with major high street retailers and local suppliers.
• Reduced gym memberships.
• Refer a friend bonus programme.
• Financial: range of staff loans and saving products together with support on managing your money.
• Employer pension contributions.
Care and Coronavirus
We know that Covid-19 is never far from the mind right now, and we have tight measures in place to keep everybody protected. These include temperature checks, easy access to regular testing, and of course PPE – making an especially safe setting for all.
Job Ref: Head of Recruitment
Closing Date: 22/01/2021