Job Title: Head of HR Systems
Salary: Competitive Salary
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Head of HR Systems to join the team on a full time permanent basis. Reporting into the Human Resources Director, you will have overall responsibility for the specification and deployment of our HR software (primarily Ceridian Dayforce) and to help ensure that we are using people data as effectively as possible to ensure the smooth running of our services.
Key responsibilities include:
• Providing accurate and timely people data reports to managers and key stakeholders
• Ensuring that the people-related business processes are as effective as possible
• Develop a HR Systems and Data Strategy in line with the business strategy
• To ensure all systems, data and reporting needs (people & HR related) for the business are met
• Assist with embedding and providing support to end users on business-wide software; including training, coaching and workshops
• To liaise and support external partnerships and participate in tender processes and negotiations
• To ensure all data and systems are maintained in line with current and relevant legislation and GDPR
• Other duties as reasonably required
This position will be a combination of working from home and a regular presence within our Support Office in Truro and other sites across Cornwall.
Working for us
You’ll soon become an integral part of the team; with a network of support provided by our colleagues who will help to ensure your success in the role.
Proud that we’re a Healthy Workplace Award winner, we focus deeply on your own wellbeing. Our carefully chosen staff benefits deliberately provide for your mental, physical and financial health – to take care of you, as you take care of others.
For those who would like, there are very real opportunities to progress with us. You may wish to move up the ladder in care, or to explore the huge variety of other roles we have, in locations across the county.
Our brilliant Care Academy, in partnership with Cornwall College, gives you access to free courses and qualifications – from vocational knowledge such as understanding dementia, to industry-recognised Diplomas, and business management specialisms. The Cornwall Care world is your oyster!
What is in it for you?
If you are successful, we will provide you with the necessary, IT equipment to carry out your role from your own home or our office as required
You will also receive a wide range of benefits:
• Great training and career development opportunities.
• Free 24-hour counselling and legal advice service.
• Discounts with major high street retailers and local suppliers.
• Reduced gym memberships.
• Refer a friend bonus programme.
• Financial: range of staff loans and saving products together with support on managing your money.
• Employer pension contributions.
Care and Coronavirus
We know that Covid-19 is never far from the mind right now, and we have tight measures in place to keep everybody protected. These include temperature checks, easy access to regular testing, and of course PPE – making an especially safe setting for all.
Job Ref: HR Systems
Closing Date: 22/01/2021