Job Title: Head of Finance
Salary: Competitive Salary
We have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Finance to join the team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Director of Finance, you will have responsibility for helping to lead and manage our finance teams to ensure delivery on the financial plan and strategy.
This position involves business partnering with key internal and external stakeholders, as well as being able to apply a commercial approach to financial analysis and control.
This position will be predominantly working from home, but you will occasionally be required to travel to our Support Office in Truro.
Key elements will include;
• To proactively support the Director of Finance and the Executive Team to deliver the annual financial plan and the strategic financial plan.
• To provide support in delivering all budget setting activities.
• To manage and support the finance team and processes.
• To prepare clear and concise analysis and reports and to present to senior colleagues.
• To support in the delivery of the organisation's strategic and operational objectives.
• To take a proactive approach with horizon scanning for national and local policy and statutory changes and developments.
• To have responsibility for the delivery of timely and accurate management and reporting of all financials across the organisation.
• Other responsibilities as reasonably required.
Working for us
You’ll soon become an integral part of the team; getting to know our Support Office colleagues, who will help to ensure your success in the role.
Proud that we’re a Healthy Workplace Award winner, we focus deeply on your own wellbeing. Our carefully chosen staff benefits deliberately provide for your mental, physical and financial health.
For those who would like, there are very real opportunities to remain with us and to progress with us – we have a huge variety of roles, in locations across the county.
Our brilliant Care Academy, in partnership with Cornwall College, gives you access to free courses and qualifications – from vocational knowledge such as understanding dementia, to industry-recognised Diplomas, and business management specialisms. The Cornwall Care world is your oyster!
Job Ref: Head of Finance
Closing Date: 22/01/2021