Job Title: HR Advisor
Hours: Full Time
An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen for a HR Advisor to join a friendly and successful company based in Falmouth on a permanent basis.
If you are from a HR background, either CIPD qualified/working towards or have a solid background in HR we would love to hear from you!
Reporting to the HR Business Partner you will be responsible for providing employee relations advice to key stake-holders remaining professional and approachable at all times.
On a day to day basis, you will be responsible for:
- Providing confidential HR advice and support to managers and employees with regards to all HR related matters
- Employment law, practices and immigration rules
- Skilled in Visa and Immigration rules
- Conducting probation reviews and exit interviews
- Working with Recruitment Manager and Hiring Managers to facilitate recruitment
- Facilitating personal development activities and training courses
CIPD qualified or working towards or would like to undertake this qualification
Using Workday / Similar HR platform
Fully conversant with employment law, practices and immigration rules
Excellent Communication and Organisation skills
This is a full time permanent role, Monday to Friday
The company are offering a Competitive Salary
To find out more information about this rare and exciting role joining a great company please call Sally Appleby at the Berry Recruitment Truro, Cornwall Branch
Job Ref: SA/CORN/HA
Closing Date: 11/06/2021