Job Title: Guest Experiencing Manager - Holiday Park
Salary: £24 - 27,000
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
I have a fantastic new opportunity for a customer service led applicant to join an award-winning holiday park as their Owner and Guest Experience Manager.
This is a really exciting time to join , as it as the park has just undergone a new makeover with upgraded chalets, new restaurant and beautiful new complex building,
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the leadership team developing effective working relationships with all departments. You will be responsible for delivering an excellent guest & owner experience, working together with team members and departments and supporting the delivery and consistency across guest relations and standards.
The ideal candidate
• Has recent experience of working within the hospitality sector.
• Has the ability to build excellent relationships with customers both internal and external.
• Has a good commercial awareness.
• Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Has a proven record of effective leadership & development of others.
• Has excellent IT skills and be competent in analysing data insight.
• Is dynamic with the ability to motivate & inspire.
• Has previous customer facing experience is essential with the ability to deliver written & social messaging across platforms.
If you are passionate about offering the best holiday experience to your customers and would like to join a vibrant and successful business who offer personal development opportunities and will support, you to reach your full potential then please contact me to discuss this role.
Job Ref: SP090321
Closing Date: 28/03/2021