Job Title: Factory Supervisor
I have a new opportunity for a Factory Supervisor to join a popular Cornish gift retailer.
The factory is part of a wider warehouse which handles packing and dispatch of customer orders alongside deliveries.
You will be comfortable with physical work, be a team player and be confident at using I.T. systems.
This role will require availability across several shift patterns, with the factory opening at 6am and closing at 6pm.
The role involves:
• Use stock control system to independently pull reports that enable shop stock replenishment.
• Identify when stock is low and engage the factory to produce stock accordingly.
• Process and produce all web orders for artwork that come into the system.
• Identify when raw product requires ordering and being responsible for placing the subsequent orders.
• Being a point of contact for all Health & Safety matters within the factory
• Training to be a First Aider for the factory
• Manage the factory team in the absence of the Factory Manager.
• All aspects of contract picture framing including glazing and using machinery.
• To work as part of a team, support colleagues and be collaborative in working practices
• Carry out any ad hoc duties working in the warehouse as requested by the factory manager..
A full driving licence and forklift licence would be beneficial.
I am also extremely interested in hearing from candidates who have experience in picture framing.
Contact Sally for more information regarding this position.
Job Ref: HQSP24123
Closing Date: 28/02/2021