Job Title: Experienced Senior Sales Negotiator - Property
Salary: OTE £35K +
Location: St. Austell
My client is looking to recruit an experienced Senior Sales Negotiator to join their residential sales team in a friendly and busy office. Experience is essential as is a genuine passion for property and the sector.
- £18,000 per annum basic salary
- Excellent uncapped commission scheme with chance of OTE of £35k upwards
- Permanent contract with long term career prospect
- Ongoing support and training
- Great company and working environment
- Chance to progress within company and career
- You be responsible for application management and conducting viewings whilst ensuring the whole buying / selling process is seamless.
- You will be confident carrying out market appraisals and listings winning new properties to put on the market
- Implementing the business plan to ensure that you offer high standards of customer service to vendors, applicants, (and if required to landlords and tenants)
- Advising all parties on the progress of the sale and updating on queries and enquiries
- Working with other departments and services to ensure customer is great the best deal and most efficient experience.
- Happy to help less experienced colleagues when required
- Previous estate agency experience
- Solid understanding of the sector and ideally local market
- Appropriate professional qualifications or willingness to undertake training for them
- Able to negotiate and influence whilst remaining polite and approachable at all times
- Excellent communication and rapport building skills
- Demonstrating a desire to close the sale and to exceed customer expectations
- Excellent administration and computer skills
- Looking to further career and work with credible company long term
- Able to think outside the box and work on own initiative.
For full details please submit your CV.
Job Ref: JIC07
Closing Date: 11/03/2021