Job Title: Experienced Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £23,000 - 26,000 DOE
Winners Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and highly motivated Industrial Account Manager to join our established and successful temporaries' team.
We are looking for a talented candidate to oversee a 'warm desk' with existing key accounts.
As the main point of contact, you will be reactive to the client's requirements whilst developing and maintaining long-term relationships and identifying potential business opportunities.
This is a fast-paced role where no day is the same. You will have fantastic multi-tasking skills and have experience at handling high volume accounts. You will be experienced at reacting to last minute requests and resolving any issues as they occur.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Resourcing suitable candidates including advertising, vetting, and interviewing.
- Managing a portfolio of existing clients as well as upselling and generating new opportunities.
- Managing candidates and client's expectations whilst delivering a high-quality service for the Industrial sector.
- Implementation and understanding of compliancy rules and regulations.
- Running recruitment campaigns and resourcing the right worker for the right roles.
- Experience of working in the temporary industrial recruitment market.
- Superb at relationship building.
- Proven track record of achieving set targets.
- A hands-on approach takes ownership.
- Ability to Multitask.
- Previous use of CRM systems. The ability to build rapport instantly.
- Cold calling.
- A professional approach.
- Results driven and determined to succeed.
- High energy levels
- A sense of humour.
- Clean driving licence
- A generous basic salary plus uncapped commission
- Free car parking space after qualifying period.
- Pension scheme
- 28 days holidays (inclusive of bank holiday's)
- Paid time off between Christmas and New Year
- Company Phone and IPAD
- Use of company pool car for client visits.
- Dress down Friday’s.
TO APPLY SIMPLY UPLOAD YOUR CV.
For more information or to have an informal chat, please contact Sally or James at Winners Recruitment.
Job Ref: SPHQ300421
Closing Date: 30/05/2021