Job Title: Customer Service
The role – Customer Service contact centre member
You will be responsible for handling inbound calls from customers, working on emails / tickets sent in from the customer from all platforms, listening / reading their requirements, assessing their needs and offering solutions which meet their needs.
- Respond to customer enquires via telephone and email in a professional, friendly, and timely manner.
- Taking orders over the phone.
- Resolving customer queries in a professional and polite manner, whilst remaining calm when dealing with customers.
- Taking the appropriate time to understand our customer’s needs.
- Collecting all relevant information regarding the customers call or message.
- Providing the customer with product and company advice.
- Delivering on customers commitments as agreed, i.e., calling at certain times or emailing information to them within a certain time frame.
- Achieve all individual and service objectives and targets required in the role.
- To follow call handling guidelines to ensure the highest level of customer service is given to the customer.
To be successful in this role, you will be a dynamic extrovert with the ability to build relationships easily. You will also be an experienced administrator and a great communicator.
Weekend working, typically 2 weekends a month subject to business needs with days off in the week in lieu.
Job Ref: SP180321
Closing Date: 25/04/2021