Job Title: Complex Care Support Worker
Salary: £9.50ph - £10.30ph
Hours: 10am - 10pm
Due to growth, our client is looking to recruit experienced Carers to work on a complex care package looking after a couple in their own home.
Shift pattern is 10am-10pm. There is option of full or part time but you will need to work every other weekend regardless.
Full training is given for the complex needs but some previous care experience would be preferred.
- £9.50 per hour for day shifts ( if working in community £10.30ph)
- Mileage and travel time paid if working in the community
- Free Uniform
- Ongoing training and support
- Support to gain Care Certificate / NVQ 2/ NVQ 3
- Support to progress to management level – support with NVQ 5
- Yearly bonus
- Full and part time permanent contracts
- Financial assistance
- Away days and monthly incentives
- Supporting service user in their day to day living, ensuring they are safe and comfortable and living as independently as possible
- Helping with toileting, washing, dressing, meal times and medication
- Accompanying to appointments, shops, events and days out
- Being a familiar face, someone to make them feel comfortable and safe in your presence and be improving their lives wherever possible.
- Some previous experience within care capacity, whether this be community, care home, hospital or similar.
- Be able to work every other weekend
- Friendly, trustworthy and caring nature
For full details / to apply for this post, please submit your CV.
Job Ref: JIC020
Closing Date: 21/05/2021