Job Title: Community Carer - Immediate Start
Salary: Up to £10.40ph
Are you looking for a new role - or are you already a carer who'd like to move to community care? Do you love being out in the community meeting and helping people in their own homes?
Our client is a well-established and successful care provider based in locations across Cornwall. Due to continued growth, they are looking for people who are seeking a rewarding career where you can develop your own skills whilst helping others.
You will enjoy visiting service users in their own homes to ensure they get the helping hand and care they need and will receive all the training and support you need.
Up to £10.40 per hour
Enhanced bank holiday and night rates
Staff accommodation available
Mileage and travel time paid
Pool cars available for work
Ongoing training and support
Support to gain Care Certificate, NVQ 2 and NVQ 3
Support to progress to management level – support with NVQ 5
Full and part time permanent contracts
Away days and monthly incentives
- Supporting service users in their day to day living, ensuring they are safe and comfortable and living as independently as possible
- Helping with toileting , washing , dressing , meal times and medication
- Accompanying to appointments, shops, events and days out
- Being a familiar face, someone to make them feel comfortable and safe in your presence and be improving their lives wherever possible.
- Ideally previous experience within care capacity, whether this be community, care home, hospital or similar or perhaps caring for a family member, though not essential as full training given
- You must be a driver with a valid driving licence, ideally with access to car, though pool cars available
- Be able to work every other weekend
- Friendly, trustworthy and caring nature
- Able to work shifts of 7am-2pm and 4pm-10pm or one or the other. Some flexibility maybe available depending on circumstances and skills.
For full details or to apply for this post, please submit your CV
Job Ref: JIC01
Closing Date: 18/03/2021