Job Title: Care Support Worker
Salary: £9.30ph - £11.23ph (£78.30 sleep in rate)
Location: Camborne and Redruth
Salary: £9.30ph plus weekend rate £11.23ph and 'sleep in' enhancements £78.30 per night
Contracts available: 39, 30 & 20 hours per week.
We support extraordinary people with Autism; and we need extraordinary people like you.
What do we do?
We have multiple homes across Cornwall.
We provide specialist care services for autistic people. These include residential care for adults and children, outreach support and education for children.
Spectrum’s goal is to provide quality of life and the opportunity to develop for service users in its care. The organisation works to a value-base of respect for the dignity and uniqueness of each individual – service user, team member, stakeholders and the wider community.
What will you do?
In this role you will:
- Assist the Registered Manager and the team members in maintaining a happy, stimulating and secure environment for all service users.
- Maintain a high level of service user supervision/support.
- Contribute to the assessment of the needs of individual service users, and to the formation of programmes to meet those needs. - These programmes will include educational, social, vocational, physical, life skills and therapeutic activities.
- Support service users in these activities and record/evaluate them.
- Produce reports on service user progress.
- Ensure that service users’ medications are administered as prescribed.
- Undertake the responsibilities of key worker to a service user.
- Attend internal and/or external case conferences, reviews and meetings as required.
What we can do for you?
We can offer you:
- £9.30 per hour plus weekend rate £11.23 and sleep in enhancements £78.30.
- 25 days annual leave entitlement plus bank holidays.
- Death in Service Benefit.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- High street discounts.
- Rolling rotas so you can plan and create an excellent work-life balance.
- A comprehensive induction and training programme at our very own training centre.
For an application form or further information please email the Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check, with a check of the barred lists for both adult and children’s services.
Job Ref: CSW
Closing Date: 28/02/2021