Job Title: Call Centre Advisor (Working from Home)
Salary: £9.30 per hour
Hours: 37 hours a week
Our local authority client is looking for candidates with Customer Service experience to join their friendly team, initially on a three month temporary basis.
You will be working within the customer service team dealing with customer issues through a range of channels.
This role is based from home with potential to work from office if preferred.
Full time hours
Holiday pay on top
Chance of ongoing / longer term work
Great team environment
Chance to work for local government and the perks that come with
- Working in office environment managing and resolving customer queries and issues through a number of method including telephone, face to face, email, letter and the customer portal.
- Making bookings, processing payments and other tasks relating to outcome of enquires and calls.
- To communicate effectively with members of the public and colleagues in a clear and concise manner, taking into account the particular circumstances
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient running of the Service
- Manage the filing and storage of all electronic and paper files in line with best data management practice, to ensure efficient and effective record keeping
- Will be experienced in using Microsoft office applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, with good keyboard skills
- Excellent customer service experience, within an office / commercial environment would be highly advantageous
- Competent administrative skills
- Ideally experience within a call centre / helpdesk environment
- Be able to organise and priorities own caseload
- Have ability to research, analyse and report information
- An understanding of how local government works would be preferable but not essential.
For full details please submit your cv.
Job Ref: JIC18
Closing Date: 19/05/2021