Job Title: Assistant Accountant
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000 DOE
Location: Truro, Cornwall
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
A rare, exciting and varied opportunity has come available for an Assistant Accountant on a Permanent Full Time basis based in Truro due to growth within the business.
Reporting to the Finance Director and supporting the team we are looking for an all-rounder to look after the accounting functions and be the 'go to' person to support the team
Understanding of Project Costing would be beneficial and ideally you will have or be studying towards relevant accounts qualification such as AAT.
However if you are fully AAT Qualified we would also be keen to hear from you!
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- Purchase Ledger, coding/processing invoices and expense claims
- Sales invoice, Sales Ledger and credit control
- Purchasing assistance to include travel, accommodation and stationary orders
- Customer Satisfaction Survey records
- Cash book entry and payments
- Bank Reconciliations
- Looking after Project Management System - Audit and control of purchasing invoice requests, adhoc reporting to the team and management, assist with lead and quote set up
This is a key role within the finance team and will require strong finance skills and an aptitude for finance and project management software and Microsoft packages are essential.
Excellent Communication skills are essential to deal with clients, suppliers and being able to engage well with the different personalities within the team is a must.
This is a Full Time Permanent role (40 hrs) Monday to Friday offering a competitive salary
Assistant Accountant - £18k to £25k
Assistant Management Accounts - £22k to £28k - AAT Qualified
31 days Annual Leave including bank holidays
Free Parking On Site
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity and to express your interest please contact Sally Appleby at the Berry Recruitment Truro, Cornwall branch.
Job Ref: SA/CORN/ASAC
Closing Date: 24/12/2020