Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
A rare, exciting and varied opportunity has come available for an Accounts Assistant on a Permanent Full Time basis based in Truro due to growth within the business.
Reporting to the Finance Director and supporting the team we are looking for an all-rounder to look after the accounting functions and be the 'go to' person to support the team
Understanding of Project Costing would be beneficial and qualified to AAT Level 3.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- Purchase Ledger, coding/processing invoices and expense claims
- Sales invoice, Sales Ledger and credit control
- Purchasing assistance to include travel, accommodation and stationary orders
- Customer Satisfaction Survey records
- Cash book entry and payments
- Bank Reconciliations
- Looking after Project Management System - Audit and control of purchasing invoice requests, adhoc reporting to the team and management, assist with lead and quote set up
This is a key role within the finance team and will require strong finance skills and an aptitude for finance and project management software and Microsoft packages are essential.
Excellent Communication skills are essential to deal with clients, suppliers and being able to engage well with the different personalities within the team is a must.
This is a Full Time Permanent role (40 hrs) Monday to Friday
The company are offering a salary from £18k to £25k
31 days Annual Leave including bank holidays
Free Parking On Site
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity and to express your interest please contact Sally Appleby on 01872302822 / Option 2 at the Berry Recruitment Truro, Cornwall branch
Job Ref: SA/CORN/AA
Closing Date: 30/11/2020