Job Title: Qualified Electrical Engineer
Location: North Cornwall
Qualified Electrical Engineer-
Excellent package and benefits on offer including Company Van.
Winners Recruitment are recruiting for Electrical Engineer for a well established renewable energy company based in North Cornwall. Winners are working with this industrious, high profile organisation in order to recruit a driven individual to help support their continued growth and success.
You will work as part of a team and be expected to carry out reactive and planned Maintenance along with the designing and installing bespoke renewable projects, maintain essential stock of replacement equipment and components, source, re-work and fit parts as needed and the installation and commissioning of equipment.
The successful candidate will be a Qualified electrical engineer (minimum HND level qualification ) with necessary understanding of solar PV installation along with comprehensive industrial experience preferably in a Solar PV or Renewable Energy to provide first-line support in high quality.
Core duties and responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on all asset managed renewable energy sites.
- Reviewing and monitoring all asset managed renewable energy sites on a rota basis, including weekend cover.
- Identifying, recording, and responding to faults, with a proactive, problem solving approach.
- Management and completion of Low Voltage and High Voltage electrical design and installation.
- Completing analysis of site performance to make improvements to ongoing operation.
- Completing reports.
- Experience of working with PV.
- City and Guilds 2365-02/03, equivalent or higher.
- City and Guilds 2391 or equivalent.
- BS7671 18th Edition.
- High Voltage experience.
- Methodical, accurate and process focused approach.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Computer Literacy.
- Driving License.
- Flexibility for working throughout the UK, including evenings and weekend.
- Minimum 5 years working within the industry.
You will require a full clean UK driving license and be prepared to undertake countrywide travel and some overnight stays and weekend work as the business requires this will be paid as O/T rates.
If this sounds like you and you would like to be rewarded for your efforts than this is the company to work for as they are one of the Market leaders. They are offering a salary of up to £36,000 along with excellent company benefits
For more information and to apply please submit your CV to Danielle@winners-recruitment.co.uk
Job Ref: 21454
Closing Date: 31/03/2021