Job Title: Healthcare Assistants Level 1 and 2 Trevarna
Salary: £8.77- £9.92 per hour
Location: St Austell
Who are Cornwall Care?
Cornwall Care is the largest Care provider here in Cornwall.
We are an ever evolving and progressive thinking not-for-profit organisation and registered charity that is focused on giving the highest level of assistance for all types of care.
As well as offering residential, nursing and dementia care in our 16 care homes, Cornwall Care supports younger adults with mental health issues and helps over 1,000 people across the county to live independently in their own homes.
Do you want to be a vital part of the support we offer our vulnerable residents?
Are you looking for guaranteed hours?
Cornwall Care have full and part time roles available within our teams across the county! WE HAVE ROLES AVAILABLE
What Cornwall Care can offer you:
• Weekend Enhancements
• Weekly or Monthly Pay
• Great training and career development opportunities
• Free 24 hour counselling and legal advice service
• Employer pension contributions
• Shopping discounts with major high street retailers and local suppliers
• Reduced gym memberships
• Refer a friend bonus programme
• Financial and health wellbeing advice and support.
Job Ref: TREHCA
Closing Date: 31/03/2021